I’m sure you’ve seen it everywhere at this point, but I am LOVING the slip dress layering trend. I’ve never been a person who has felt all that comfortable in a tank (I just can’t get past the side-boob) sooo layering up is really the perfect option for me. If you’re a layering gal, you’re going to like this post 😉
Here are my top 5 reasons why you should try slip dress layering:
- The combinations are virtually endless. Pair your dress with solids, prints, short sleeve, long sleeve, you name it! Same dress, different layering combo!
- This trend transitions well from season to season. The layering doesn’t have to stop at what’s under your dress. Throw on a killer leather moto jacket for fall, or a denim jacket for spring. Bada bing bada boom.
- It pushes your style creativity. You’re bound to find a combo with what you already have in your closet. Have some fun with this trend. No rules allowed 😉
- Have a killer dress that’s too low to wear by itself? Layer it! Intense cleavage averted!
- Dress down your dress (say that five times fast)! Maybe you’re in one of those moods where you want to wear sneakers and a tee but your fab slip dress is calling your name… No problem. Just combine them girrrrl.
This exact dress from Splendid is under $100 and absolutely perfect for spring. It also comes in olive, navy, and black!
Can’t wait to see your slip dress layering combos!
Thank you to Splendid for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.