It’s been a real busy week! I’ve been working and running errands like crazy, I feel like I haven’t had a second to sit down and relax. Anybody feel me? It’s weeks such as these where you’ll find me in sneakers or flats only! My fave is definitely a leopard flat– It’s a must. If you don’t have some sort of rendition in your closet, you need to hop on this train, girl! And I’ll tell you why–
1. They never go out of style. A leopard print shoe is timeless. Sure, there will always be a “new style”, but when it comes to leopard, the constants are the same. A leopard flat now and a leopard flat in a few years probably won’t look much different.
2. You can wear them as a neutral. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again– Treat leopard print as a neutral! It can be combined with literally any color and looks good with a variety of different prints, so I always utilize that.
3. They are multi-season friendly. Leopard flats are great because you can rock them in every season. In spring you can pair them with some light wash jeans and a bright colored top. For fall they pair perfectly with black distressed skinnies and an oversized knit sweater. Bada-bing, bada-boom.
4. They look good with pants, jeans, dresses and skirts. No matter what combo you choose, you’re bound to find a compilation that looks great with a leopard flat. It’s impossible not to!
5. You can wear them to work or the grocery store. If an item can be worn to work and to the grocery store without looking insane in either setting, you bet I want it in my closet. Leopard flats are one of those timeless pieces that translate quite fluidly from one setting to another. Score!
Although this particular pair from Sofft has a very short, stacked heel, I’m just lumping it in with flats because the is heel so small. You really don’t feel like you’re wearing a heel!
I have another pair of leopard flats, but I have to say, these are way more comfortable due to their contoured memory foam footbed (ohh yeeeah). These may have taken the number one spot for leopard flats in my closet!
It’s almost the weekend! I hope that you enjoy it! You’ll find me in my leopard flats 😉