Real talk– The Summer Treasures set from L’Occitane is AWESOME. It has so many fun products to try and they’re all in travel size, woohoo! Perfect to just stick in your purse while you’re on the run this summer. I know I am! The box is also great because you get to test out all kinds of fabulous products and plan for which ones you need in full size.
I’ve gone through and listed every product that comes in the set and a little more about why I like it. There are definitely quite a few that I’ll need to purchase again!
- First up, the Almond Shower Oil. This is actually a body cleanser that turns from oil to a milky texture when you use it in the shower. Say whaaa? It leaves your skin feeling incredibly smooth and it smells absolutely amazing. This is the first shower oil that I’ve ever tried and I’ve really enjoyed it!
- The Immortelle Essential Water is essentially an alcohol-free toner enriched with immortelle floral water. It helps to cleanse and refresh your skin! It’s also nice to use for taking off your makeup at night.
- The box comes with Aromachologie shampoo and conditioner that use essential oils to moisture and strengthen damaged hair. My hair isn’t all that healthy right now (oops) so I especially love these because they help with anti-breakage.
- The Verbena Body Lotion is a really lightweight body lotion which is way nice. Can I get an amen for a lotion that isn’t heavy?! It makes your skin feel silky smooth!
- You need the Shea Butter Lip Balm. It is AWESOME. I get dry, cracked lips living in Utah and this stuff is magical. Probably made from unicorns.
- The Cherry Blossom Hand Cream is non-greasy which is great! I hate greasy hand creams with a fiery burning passion. It contains shea butter, which helps to smooth and moisturize skin and the cherry extract gives it a nice, subtly scent.
- The Cherry Blossom Shower Gel, like the hand cream, smells delightful! It’s a nice scent to mix things up!
- The Verbena Shower Gel is perfect for summer. I really like this one. It’s nice and citrus-y which is totally my jam.
- Another must-have: The Almond Delicious Hand Cream! It is a definite fave from the set. My hands get dry and cracked (thanks again Utah) but this helps so much. Plus it smells absolutely amazing. Like, you’ll be ruined for all other smells kind of amazing.
- The Divine Youth Oil helps your skin to look youthful and glowing rather than a matte look. There’s actually a cool tutorial on how to best use it here. My skin is naturally pretty oily, so this isn’t a product that I feel like I would use often. But, if you have dry skin this product is great to help you achieve a more dewy look!
- The Peony Perfecting Face Cream is basically like a moisturizer on crack. It’s super hydrating and it’s made to help you look fresh and rested. It also helps to reduce pores, fine lines, and other imperfections. Like I said, it’s crack for your face.
- Lastly, the Terre de Lumière Radiant Balm (say that ten times fast) is an illuminating balm enriched with lavender honey and it is divine! It’s probably one of my favorites. Nope, it’s definitely my favorite. Can I buy this stuff in bulk…
Definitely try out the Summer Treasures set from L’Occitane. You won’t regret it! I’d love to hear your faves!
I hope that you’re enjoying your summer!
Thank you to L’Occitane for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.